Q.With a duplex type, it cannot be used to switch cocks or it is difficult to understand how to switch cocks.
The following is an explanation of the upper and lower handle type and cam lever handle type.
Upper and lower handle type
- Turn the upper handle to the left.
Turn the cock lift handle 1 or 2 turns counterclockwise. As there is some play at first, check the rising of the shaft.
- Switch the lower handle to the opposite side.
Turn the cock handle until it is in contact with the stopper. The tank at the side to which the cock handle was newly moved is now in use.
- Turn the upper handle to the right.
Turn the cock lift handle 1 or 2 turns clockwise.
Tightening by hand is enough. Do not use a hammer, etc.
Cam lever handle type
- Push downward on the cam lever (handle). A cam on the lever lifts the cock.
- While holding it down, turn it to the opposite side. Turn it until the cam lever is in contact with the stopper .
The tank at the side to which the cam lever was moved is now in use.
- Once you release your hand, the switching is complete.
The spring inside the body allows the cock stopper to be in contact with the body, and it can be used normally.